- Masters in Musical Theatre from London College Thames University.
- Diploma in composing from Norwegian State Academy of Music (Norges Musikkhøgskole).
- Bachelor degree in Film scoring from Berklee College of Music.
- Diploma in Vocal training from Guildhall School of Music in London.
- Vocal/pedagogic education (Bachelor degree) from Barratt Due Music College.
- Master degree in speech therapy from the University of Oslo.
Eivind has broad experience as a composer, singer and teacher. He has performed all around Europe and USA at theatres and at various concerts/festivals. He has also been doing workshops and has a broad teaching experience in voice and composition.
Eivind teaches at MAYA´s Norwegian School of performing Arts in:
- Voice training and vocal performance
- Workshops in interpretation and vocal technique in various genres from classical to pop/musical theatre.
- Composition/music theory